Are you feeling underappreciated and under-stimulated at your current job? Were your hours cut, or did you lose pay because of the pandemic? If so, we have good news for you, as Cass Precision Machining has machining job openings, with both operators and machinists wanted. Cass can be the great change in careers you’re looking for–offering premium shifts with full-time and part-time positions!
The following are the most important attributes people look for in any workplace:
- That the job is stimulating and challenging
- The ability to learn new things and develop your skillset
- That you’re able to achieve measurable results
- That as an employee, you feel valued and a core part of the team
- That you have opportunities to grow and progress within the company
- That you are a part of a positive culture where contributions are appreciated
At Cass Precision Machining, we can confidently and proudly say that we knock all six of those attributes out of the ballpark. Lester E. Cass started Cass Precision Machining in 1945 as a family business, and to this day, our staff remains one big family. The leaders at Cass know that our machining tools would be useless without the people who run them. We believe in investing heavily in our staff and treating them like family, which results in low turnover, longevity, and high productivity. We are thrilled to employ workers who take pride in our company, who are invested in the products they are making and in who they are making them for.
We don’t lose sight of the big picture at Cass—our first mission is to provide good livelihoods to our employees and their families.
Currently, at Cass Precision Machining, we have machining job openings for precision machinists and operators of CNC, Swiss, lathes, mills, multi-spindle machines, and grinders for second shifts, full-time (4×10 shifts).
We know that COVID-19 and the pandemic pushed many people out of work and made many people reconsider where they wanted their future employment to be. Cass Precision Machining provides competitive pay with great beneﬁts and a culture of training, development, and advancement opportunities. We are fast-paced and fun. We have a great family culture.
Benefits of Working at Cass
- Market-competitive pay
- Competitive premiums for health insurance
- FREE dental insurance
- 401k contribution of 3%
- Free prescription safety glasses
- Partial work boot reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Company-paid life insurance
- $100 refund for annual physical
- Accrue two weeks of paid time off (PTO), earning more as years of service increase
- Eligible for an all-employee year-end bonus
- Military Leave Policy
- Bereavement Leave Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you’re looking for a place to work that values you as a person first and foremost and that offers you control of your work-advancement destiny, Cass might be the place for you. Working at Cass isn’t just a job; it’s a career.
Please check out our careers page to see what positions we currently have open.
- Avoid Downtime on Your Production Line with Quality Parts - August 5, 2022
- 4 Ways to Mitigate the Labor Shortage in Manufacturing - May 17, 2022
- Manufacturing Looks Brighter in 2022, But Challenges Persist - May 3, 2022