WE ARE CASS
Our People are the Power behind Cass Precision Machining
Lester E. Cass started Cass Precision Machining in 1945 as a family business, and although we have greatly expanded our scope and reach over the years, our staff remains one big family. Our machining tools would be useless without the people who run them. Cass has always believed in investing heavily in our staff and treating them like family. The result is low turnover, longevity, and high productivity. Everyone at Cass takes pride in the company, what they’re making, and who they’re making it for. Our first mission at Cass is to provide good livelihoods to our employees and their families.
Cass Precision Machining provides competitive pay with great beneﬁts and a culture of training, development, and advancement opportunities. We are fast paced and fun. We are a big family culture. We are Cass!
Benefits to Working at Cass!
- Market-competitive pay
- Weekly paychecks
- Competitive premiums for health insurance
- FREE dental insurance
- 401k contribution of 3%
- Free prescription safety glasses
- Partial work boot reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Company paid life insurance
- $100 refund for annual physical
- Accrue 2 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) earning more as years of service increase
- Eligible for all-employee year end bonus
- Military Leave Policy
- Bereavement Leave Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement
Apply to one of our open job positions today and a Cass representative will get back to you.
How to Apply: Download the job application, fill out the information requested and attach the file to our server below. Click the Submit Application button and your application will be sent to one of our representatives.
CNC – Lathe Machinist 1st shift
- Ability to set-up and operate CNC Lathes with Fanuc controls * Strong blueprint reading and measuring skills * Minimum of 3 years of experience setting up and operating
CNC Mill Machinists – 1st and 2nd Shift
- Set-up and operate CNC Mills and Fanuc Controls * Have a minimum of 3 years experience setting up and operating * Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team * Have strong blueprint reading and measuring skills * Work overtime as needed
CNC Swiss Machinist – 2nd Shift
- Set-up and operate MTM Swiss style lathes. * Strong blueprint reading and measuring skills * Minimum 5 years experience setting up and operating Multi-Task Swiss Lathes * Work overtime as needed
CNC Mazak Machinist – 1st and 2nd Shift
- Setup and operate Mazak machines * Minimum 3 years experience * Familiar with conversational programming * Work overtime as needed
Multi-Spindle Machinists – 1st and 2nd Shift
- Experience setting up and operating New Britain machines * Minimum 3 years experience * Strong blueprint reading * Work overtime as needed